[mythtv-users] MythTV and HDTV?

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Wed Jun 16 18:04:18 EDT 2004

This a little off the subject, but is it true that the pcHDTV card works
better in the 2.6.x kernels than the 2.4.x ones? I think I am going to
purchase one to replace my Samsung OTA receiver, but am currently running
FC1 using Jarod's tutorial. Has anyone had any success getting it to work
with the custom kernel it uses?

Nate