[mythtv-users] [OT] VGA to PAL tv converter

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Wed Jun 16 15:02:15 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 20:26, Steven Cruysberghs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone here in Europe that uses one of these devices?
> Who makes them, where can you get them and what about their quality?

I use one, but not for Video playback (just console/X). Trust makes one
(televiewer). The quality is not sufficient for DVD I would say (depends on
your demands of course).
At this moment I use a dxr3 for video playback and perhaps will switch to the
PVR-350 TV-out if that is at least equal quality.
I use xine for both mpeg and non-mpeg material on my dxr3.

regards,
Marcel