[mythtv-users] DigiMatrix from Asus ...does it work for Mythtv ?

mcine mcine at luukku.com
Thu Jun 17 09:29:42 EDT 2004

I was interested by that one too when I was getting my mythbox. but since I am a linux newbie I decided not to get it. I did not find any previous projects with that from the web. Is remote, tuner etc supported in linux..  who knows

One major thing that really made me forget about that was the lack of pci slots. I will get DVB card and it is not possible to that box.

But I would like to know if it is possible to get working in linux.