[mythtv-users] PVR-350 tv out scart question

Franco net.surfer at tiscalinet.it
Tue Jun 15 06:10:17 EDT 2004

>> I have a PAL PVR-350 too and I, too, am wondering
>> how that SCART cable is meant to be used.

> Most PAL TV's have a scart connector nowadays

Ehmmm.. ok, my fault. I am not a native English speaker, sorry
if I mis-express myself. We were talking about an
audio-like plug coming out of the scart cable. I was
referring to that part of the cable...

>> I notice that cable is connected to a port labeled A/V OUT
>> (or something similar, I don't have it by hand now),
>> so I expect it to be an output of some sort, though I didn't
>> make any experiment with it....

> mpeg-decoder. So connect the cable, set your TV to AV1 (or AV2) and look
> at the nice pictures!

As some people was wondering if that audio-like connector was an audio-IN
connector, but weren't able to acquire any sound from it, I was suggesting that,
as it was on an A/V _OUT_  cable, it probably was an audio-OUT connector...

sorry for the confusion
Franco