[mythtv-users] Mythweb bug - Apostrophe not handled

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jun 15 01:52:16 EDT 2004

> There seems to be a problem in the search page with apostrophes too.  When

All of this -- search and recorded programs page should be fixed in CVS
(it looks to be so in my copy, and I'm up to date).  Please let me know
if this is not the case.

> the results show up there is an escape (backslash) in front of the
> apostrophe, which you have to then manually remove to re-run the search.
> Otherwise the escape gets escaped, and you end up with a lot of backslashes.

Sounds like you have magicquotes_gpc turned on, and are not allowing the
.htaccess file to turn them off (or are using a version of apache or php
that doesn't allow this).

-Chris