[mythtv-users] sound but no video

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Mon Jun 14 20:08:56 EDT 2004

I've also "upgraded" my QT install from a set of RPMs not distributed by
SuSE.  This was done to get MythMusic working.  Could this be the issue?
Maybe the combo with the upgrade to .15?  I'm trying out ck77b which
looks ok, but it won't play outside of MythTV (eg. Windows Media Player
as a standard mpeg).

Thanks for the vote of support.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one
with this issue!

-Khanh