[mythtv-users] Commerical flagging in the UK

Mark mark_kendall at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 14 17:26:58 EDT 2004

Are there any UK users who are getting consistent success with automatic
commercial flagging? and if so, what settings give you the best results?

I've been trying out various settings, but they either do not work at all or
are pretty innacurate. (I know someone pointed out recently that in certain
circumstances that this may be due to re-cutting US made programmes for UK
timeslots).

For reference, I'm using a DVB-T setyp (i.e. Freeview), although I wouldn't
expect the source to make much of a difference.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Regards

Mark