[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 17, Issue 57

Ryan Allen ryan at the-summit.net
Mon Jun 14 17:09:13 EDT 2004

I've been working with SuSE 9.0 through the weekend and I'm still having
troubles getting all of Myth to work on my new MSI Mega 180 box.

I just stumbled across these RPM's for 9.0 that somebody compiled for us
SuSE users :)   I haven't tested them and I'm anxious to see if they
help matters tonight.  If they work, why aren't they added to the
documentation that comes with Myth?

http://folk.uio.no/oeysteio/apt/suse/9.0-i586/RPMS.olsen/

If they don't help my situation, I'm going to cut my losses and try
KnoppMyth.

-- Ryan