[mythtv-users] Zap2It needs our help

Matt White whitem at arts.usask.ca
Mon Jun 14 00:57:31 EDT 2004

Chris Petersen wrote:
>>Just so everyone knows, you can also skip using a cron job now, and use
>>Myth's built-in feature, which provides a bit of time randomization.
>

> Where do you specify this time range?  I just checked mythtvsetup and
> mythfrontend and can't see anything there.

It's in the General setup in the frontend, fourth (last) page.  Check
the "Automatically run mythfilldatabase", and then fill in the settings
that appear...

Make sure that either mythfilldatabase is in your path when the backend
is run, or else put the full path in the first textbox.

Matt White                          whitem at arts.usask.ca
Arts and Science Computer Labs      University of Saskatchewan

It sure is Monday... Ain't it a sin
I've gotta work my way thru the week again.
	- Mark Chesnutt..."Sure Is Monday"