[mythtv-users] Problems getting MythGame to run

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 17:50:27 EDT 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:58:18 -0400
"J. Donavan Stanley" <jdonavan at jdonavan.net> wrote:

> Could be many things, for instance you could have given the wrong path
> to xmame.  xmame could be crashing, or it could be the wrong version.

Sorry for the long delay on the reply...

I have checked all the things that you mentioned. The path is correct,
the version is the same as the one at ATrpms.

I guess, I could check the code to see what would cause the error to be
displayed but hopefully someone on the list will be able to help me with
this...

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net