[mythtv-users] Recording LED almost working.

Garry Gibson garry at sneakyninja.net
Fri Jun 11 06:08:34 EDT 2004

Wow, thanks for all the replies!

William, my code is pretty much the same as Rick has posted, so I'd use
that :-)

As Tim suggested, I was going to use the serial port next, but the
pundit only has one, and that's taken up by the redremote serial blaster
that controls my Sky digibox. (Sat receiver)

And David H., a keyboard? Good suggestion, not one I would have thought
of, but there's no keyboard on my pundit, as it's all remote conrolled.

 From what David T. and Dennis have said, it looks like the pundit it
just doing it's own thing when it comes to the parallel port. So, first
I'll try using other pins on the parallel port, just in case it only
affects one or two (unlikely, but worth a go)... then, if no luck there,
I'll probably go for a seperate I/O card.

Again, thanks for all your replies, TBH, I wasn't expecting any :-)

As soon as I get a working solution, I'll post full details.

-Garry.