[mythtv-users] Diskless EPIA w/PVR-350 (was: Problems with theVIAKM400 chipset)

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed Jun 9 20:38:08 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 18:19, Neil Davidson wrote:
> There is a fan less case designed for the EPIA-M10000, I don't know if the
> M9000 would work with it or not (perhaps a quick email to the manufacturers
> would be an idea).

i've looked at them from afar (www.mini-itx.com sell them)
couldn't quite convince myself that a heatsink on the bottom was the way to go
i love the look of the hush boxes - but they are too expensive

i really want to make my own - but what do i know about metal fabrication?

thanks for the pointer
--
simon