[mythtv-users] Xbox for 99.00

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:16:18 EDT 2004

Having just done this over the weekend....  You basically need a way
to get a special saved game file onto an xbox memory card, and then
you need the game (mech assault, usually).  Once you've done that it
just requires time and patience.

(to all of you others out there.. yes, i know that there are about a
billion things i didn't say and various exceptions to the rules i
mentioned, but this essentially answers the question.

Hit http://www.xbox-linux.org for more info.

--

Kirby Vandvort