[mythtv-users] Advantages of 2.6 kernel

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 14:28:52 EDT 2004

	Now with FC2 out I am wondering whether I should upgrade and switch to
2.6 kernel. However, before I can make an educated decision I would like
to know as much as possible since changing would mean starting from
scratch.
	First, I would like to find out that are the advantages of running a
2.6 kernel in MythTV specifically(since the box runs only that)? If I
decide to upgrade, what problems would I be likely to hit (I am using
GeForce4 MX, 3 PVR-250s, CMedia sound chip)?

	Thanx for your help!

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net