[mythtv-users] Diskless EPIA w/PVR-350 (was: Problems with theVIA KM400 chipset)

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed Jun 9 12:06:32 EDT 2004

I have an EPIA-m9000 in a travla 137. ok, so I have a disk and a dvd in
there, but even taking that into account it is far from silent. The cpu fan
makes a hell of a din. As for the case fan. They are both way too loud for
me and I'm really rather deaf.

So the question is; how did you make it silent? I did have a homebuilt case
with no fans at all (ZALMAN VGA heatsink on the CPU), but it got too hot for
my liking. Please, please, please tell me the secret!

Regards
--
simon