[mythtv-users] Nvidia driver/sound problems

qcs at cableone.net qcs at cableone.net
Tue Jun 8 20:35:07 EDT 2004

I installed the Nvidia driver for my TNT2 card and after I did my WinTV-GO card
stopped producing sound from the line out. I saw one other post in the archives
where this occurred and the suggestion was updating ivtv but since I don't have a
hardware encoded I don't believe that I am even using it. Has anyone else run
across this problem and found a solution? Does the line out of the WinTV-GO card
show up in the ALSA mixer? I'm at a loss now and any help would be appreciated.
    -Robin