[mythtv-users] Can't cope with crowds or loud noise! PLEASE HELP

rowan crane aovi72 at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jun 8 13:58:53 EDT 2004

Getting zero replies on http://www.shspvr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5136 Would
joining the actual email list be a better idea?

In the meantime, Jarod mentions changing the firmware in his guide, but not
explicitly how to do it (he provides a link to an FTP
ftp://ftp.shspvr.com/download/wintv-pvr_250-350/win9x-2k-xp_mpeg_wdm_drv/ )

Could someone give me a run through on how to try other firmware revisions ?
Time is going by and i'm desperate to solve this...

TIA

RC