[mythtv-users] recorded programs patch - session problem

Joel Anderson myth at jobless.ca
Tue Jun 8 12:01:47 EDT 2004

Please disregard the patch that I posted last night, looks like I jumped in
before really understanding what was going on.  Sorry if anyone wasted their
time on it.

Apparently I am having problems with the session data not being loaded or
used properly, resulting in the sort and/or "show programs" selection being
lost whenever something else is clicked.

This would also seem to be the cause of the search page returning nothing
when sorted, as seen here:

I can see that the session data is saved under /tmp, but for some reason it
is ignored.  I tried IE6 from my XP box and Mozilla 1.6 on my Myth box, both
with the same results.  Any settings in php or apache configs that could
cause this?  Is anyone else having these problems?

TIA,

Joel