[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv osd update

gerhard aldorf gerhard at aldorf.no
Tue Jun 8 06:44:07 EDT 2004

Hi all

-Matt White wrote:
-The only other minor thing is that I had to expand the notify_cid_dt
-textarea width to 250 wide in order to allow a perl localtime() format
-date/time string to completely display (ie. Mon Jun  7 17:27:33 2004).

This is fixed, thanks for the tip.

-The time display on the right goes off the edge of the screen.  There's
-lots of room, so it should be OK to move it over to the left a bit.
-My vertical overscan % is set at 2, and horiz. is at 1.

I will look into that as soon as I ot the time.
I recomend to use "FreeSans" font. looks alot better

Gerhard
get it at www.aldorf.no/mythtv

Enjoy