[mythtv-users] mythtv osd update

Matt White whitem at arts.usask.ca
Mon Jun 7 19:22:51 EDT 2004

gerhard aldorf wrote:
> Hi all
> I did a few changes enhancments on my OSD whis I sent out a week ago.
> Please do try it out and give some feedback so that I can improve it.
> http://www.aldorf.no/mythtv/

This looks excellent!!!  Just a couple of things on my setup:

The time display on the right goes off the edge of the screen.  There's
lots of room, so it should be OK to move it over to the left a bit.

My vertical overscan % is set at 2, and horiz. is at 1.  I'm using
FreeSans as the OSD font (small size).

The only other minor thing is that I had to expand the notify_cid_dt
textarea width to 250 wide in order to allow a perl localtime() format
date/time string to completely display (ie. Mon Jun  7 17:27:33 2004).

Other than those (very minor) things, it's definitely a great OSD.

Matt White                          whitem at arts.usask.ca
Arts and Science Computer Labs      University of Saskatchewan

It sure is Monday... Ain't it a sin
I've gotta work my way thru the week again.
	- Mark Chesnutt..."Sure Is Monday"