[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault:

gadgetboyeee gadgetboyeee at pooksnet.com
Mon Jun 7 18:51:47 EDT 2004

I've been banging me head against the wall for a week plus. I know new
to Linux but this aint brain surgery!... perhaps it is... me needing one.

I'm working with MythTV-0.14 running on a Mandrake distrubution... My
platform is: Chaintech mainboard, 1.3 AMD, 384 megs RAM, 200 GB HDD, Ati
Rage 128 video card, capture card Hauppauge-PVR-350, OS dual booting
Mandrake 10,(currently running on a modified kernel 2.4.22-28mdk-Thac)
and Win 2000.
I continue to get this error: "Couldn't open Segmentation fault"
error... I believe it's because the system is not able to address the
capture card... I am trying to work with  the ivtv-0.1.9 driver however
every time I've gone to compile the driver I get the following error:
make : 11 : /lib/modules/2.4.22-28mdk build/ . config : NO such file or
directory
make : *** NO rule to make target `/lib/modules/2.4.22-28mdk/build /
.config`. Stop
I've looked all over my system for ".config" and can not find it, I've
searched the internet and was unable to turn a file of this type...
can anyone make a suggestion?
Regards,
Sheldon a.k.a Gadgetboyeee