[mythtv-users] Potential MythWeb Bug

Scott Francis scott.francis at newisys.com
Mon Jun 7 15:51:32 EDT 2004

Wanted to see if anyone else is seeing this behavior in MythWeb or not.  I saw it in both .15 and .15.1 (AWESOME work on .15 btw everyone.  Wife is out of town right now so I figured it was the best time to do an upgrade).

If I go to MythWeb and click on the Movies tab everything looks great

Now if I click on any of the program categories (such as Program or station) to sort the listings by I get strangeness.  All of the data is erased (as I would expect) for the sort, but nothing seems to be returned back.  So all I have is left is the search bar area and everything above.

Anyone else seeing this type of behavior?  I looked in my httpd error logs but nothing is being reported there.

I'm using a very vanilla Jarod's Guide - FC-1 install if that matters.

Scott