[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs DataDirect download problem resoved

James Orr james at orrwhat.net
Mon Jun 7 12:46:43 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 12:11, Sherman, Tom wrote:
> As of 10:45 a.m. CDT, all downloads from the Zap2it Labs DataDirect service
> should be working properly and returning full and valid XML documents. If
> you experience any further problems, please let us know by e-mailing: labs
> (at) zap2it (dot) com.

Here's what I get when I run mythfilldatabase manually ...

Grabbing XMLTV data using datadirect is not verified as working.
Grabbing XMLTV data using datadirect is not verified as working.
Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made.

It's been working fine since 0.15 was released.  I don't have data for
tomorrow ... how can I fix this?

--
James Orr <james at orrwhat.net>