[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA-M as a tiny frontend

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Mon Jun 7 07:17:58 EDT 2004

I'm using a via epai m10kN board with a pvr250 as combined front and back
end and it works fine...a slight stutter around osd fade in and out
otherwise ok. I've had ivtv driver crashes frequently but the newer versions
should have improved...

I'm still on 0.13 as I'm getting ready to do the diskless frontends (me6000)
with a bigger backend to reduce the noise and to have access from multiple
locations, and my only problem with my current box is the noise from the
fans and hd due to a very small case.

rgds
anders