[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase failing on DataDirect connection

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Mon Jun 7 03:47:49 EDT 2004

Curt Parker wrote:

> I been trying to get my system updated to .15 for awhile.  Whenever I
> run mythfilldatabase, I get this error a bunch of times:

Zap2It's response from their forums:

-----------------------------

Hi all,

Several of you have reported problems with downloading data. The XML
document produced contains only stations and lineups, but no schedules,
programs, cast&crew, or genres. It also does not contain a closing
<xtvd> tag, making it invalid XML.

We working to solve the problem, although we may not be able to remedy
it until Monday (2004-06-07). Thank you for the reports, and we
appreciate your patience.

Tom
Zap2it Labs forum and customer service manager