[mythtv-users] Titivillus-OSD

KMF katoom at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 6 23:22:13 EDT 2004

Howdy!

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 11:23, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> Now that Titivillus is up on the main Myth site, I'd like to point out
> that there's a matching OSD theme for it available at

   Thanks for the new theme!   Combined with your OSD it looks
 really good. It's a keeper!

   I've only noticed one problem.  When using the standard menus
 if you go to Videos->Video List the individual videos are not
 highlighted when selected. The info for the video comes up
 in the bottom portion of the screen but there is no visual
 cue on the video title.

  Thanks for your efforts with this theme (and all of your other
 work on Myth, of course)

   Later!

--
   Kevin Flaherty