[mythtv-users] DataDirect leaving Unknown listings

David Rees drees at greenhydrant.com
Sun Jun 6 15:51:49 EDT 2004

Ben Curtis wrote, On 6/6/2004 12:12 PM:
> Is anyone else having issues with listings in the US?  I goto my program
> guide for Tomorrow (Monday, 6/7) and I only have listings for the PPV's.
> I had this problem with xmltv for a while, and had to delete all the PPV's
> if nothing else existed.  Just wondering if I'm the only one having this
> issue.

Nope, I've got the same problem, I'm missing listings for tomorrow, it
looks like last night's mythfilldatabase run wiped them out for some reason.

Looking at the forums on labs.zap2it.com:
http://bb.labs.zap2it.com/viewtopic.php?t=133

It appears that Myth needs to handle error codes from the servers better
so it doesn't wipe out existing data.

-Dave