[mythtv-users] internal video player

McIne mcine at luukku.com
Sun Jun 6 04:27:33 EDT 2004

This should work with 15.1 ? I tried it and all I get is black screen and
mythtvfrontend is stuck.

I would like to save position while watching videos too and also with
dvd's. Is it possible to save position (atleast on exit) with xine or
mplayer ? Xine would work better since it supports changing audio
and subtitle tracks while watching dvd and I use it with videos too.