[mythtv-users] mythbackend session "run as root" popping up

Josh Burks jburks at mktinsights.com
Fri Jun 4 17:44:27 EDT 2004

I get this once in a while as well, usually when I do a incorrect reboot
(something locks up, ivtv driver problems, have to power cycle, etc.)
and mythbackend doesn't get shut down properly. It is running as root,
so I don't know why the mythtv user would be getting messages about it.

I just click "Ignore" on go about my business...

Josh Burks