[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA-M as a tiny frontend

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Fri Jun 4 06:32:31 EDT 2004

I run a combined front-backend today based on an epia m10k mb, so I'm
completely new to both diskless netbooting and remote frontends...
I hope you will bear with a few naive questions.

Do I correctly assume that I'll be able to set up a diskless frontend like
this one with a local dvd drive, so I don't have to go to the backend to
play a dvd ?

At 15w + a dvd drive I don't need a full atx ps, so can anyone recommend a
smal and noiseless powersupply for for such a box?

thanks
anders