[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA-M as a tiny frontend

Per Åge Sørvik peraage at leneogperaage.com
Fri Jun 4 02:45:00 EDT 2004

I've been using your articles and web site quite a lot, and it's been a
very useful source of information. And I'm looking forward to the next
article in your series.

Unfortunately, I can't use minimyth as I want to use a PCI card with DVI
out (a mga PCI G450). Anyway, I've just got a NFS root install up an
running. I prefer NFS for the ease of upgrade (chroot / recompile /
update) over cramfs.

--

peraage