[mythtv-users] MythTv 0.15 on Xbox,problems

Hirendra Hindocha hiren_hindocha at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 19:16:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

I had a working mythfrontend on a Xebian Xbox. I compiled the
frontend . This was version 0.13. Now having had to upgrade the
backend to 0.15, I'm having some trouble compiling 0.15 on my
xbox. While compiling globalsettings.cpp in the mythfrontend ,
the process runs out of VM space. I increased the VM to 400 MB
and the compiler is chugging away.

Is there a pre-built package that I can use ? I looked at
http://bit.blkbk.com/ but that seems to be custom installation as
opposed to building a package.

I tried to use the
http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu:8088/~mdz/debian/dists/woody/mythtv/

but it has only mythtv 0.11. When I tried to use the unstable ,
apt-get complained of a whole bunch of dependencies.

Does anyone have a Xebian package for Mythtv 0.15 ? Google search
didn't help much.

Hiren