[mythtv-users] Getting Zap2It to fix incorrect listings?

James L. Paul james at mauiguru.com
Thu Jun 3 16:59:40 EDT 2004

Aloha,

Does anybody here have any experience or tips for dealing with Zap2It to fix
incorrect listings? I believe they get their data from Tribune just like Tivo
and most everybody else, so when the listings are wrong they have to get
Tribune to fix them.

I have several channels that are wrong for my timezone, either off by 1 or 3
hours. I used to be able to use Tivo's support website to submit errors and
they would be fixed within a week. So far my emails to Zap2It have gotten no
been able to deal with such a situation.

It would be fantastic to be able to apply an offset in minutes to any channel
in MythTV, so that I could control such things locally. The listings are
right, they are just shifted.