[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA-M as a tiny frontend

Lee Lists lists at jave.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 3 15:30:16 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

I am using an VIA M10000 as a diskless (nfsboot) myth frontend, it is
working like a charm.
My backend is an Athlon 1000 (not XP) running as modified version of
Mandrake-10
with kernel 2.6.5-mm4 and and PVR-250 card with ivtv-0.10.0-pre2-ck82h,
lirc with homebrew receiver on COM2.

Power : ~ 15W
Noise : reduced by lowering fan speed.
-> i am really happy of this setup.