[mythtv-users] Live TV green.

Duncan Thomas lists at goldtel.com.au
Thu Jun 3 04:36:05 EDT 2004

After upgrading to 15, I find I intermittently suffer a green screen on Live
TV and recorded shows (approx 50% of the time). I can still make out the
picture - it just has a green hue.

I find that if I change channels or go in and out of "Watch TV" it sorts
itself out.

If I drop back to 14 everything goes back to normal. I have dropped and
rebuilt the database - to no avail. Played around with the Default and Live
TV settings. I have changed nothing else on the system, except MythTV.

System as follows

Slackware 9.1
CVS as of 3 June
Nvidia 4363 drivers
bttv-0.9.11
Patched 2.4.22 kernel (v4l2)

Leadtek WinFast 2000 capture card.

Any clues in the right direction would be appreciated.

Regards Duncan