[mythtv-users] PVR350 TV OUT Fedora 3 bars

Tony Ohmer aohmer at cox.net
Wed Jun 2 23:49:31 EDT 2004

When I switched X over to TV-out, Fedora shows up on the tv, but its
like there are 3 Fedora’s, sort of like 3 bars of Fedora across the
screen. How do I go about fixing this??? I am using the composite out
for the tv hookup. I had this working in the past, for some reason I got
this hair to rebuild the box now I am stuck at this point.

Thanks!

---

---