[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.15 - Fix Scheduling Conflicts does not work

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 23:10:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

I recently upgraded to 0.15.  Couple of things broke.
I've fixed most of them,  but am having trouble
with "Fix Scheduling Conflicts".  When I enter
the screen it says:

"You Haven't Scheduled Any Programs To Be Recorded"

If I enter program finder and go to a show I've
previously scheduled,  like Sopranos,  it knows I've
scheduled it.  It even knows which type of
scheduling I've chosen ( All episodes anywhere,  This
episode only,  Episodes only on this station, etc ).
If I go to the Program Guide, none of the little flags
that highlight a schduled program are displayed. If
I select one of the shows I know I scheduled,  the
new window knows its scheduled.  If I select a program
for recording off of the EPG,  the little icon does
not display.

Also,  I just used the EPG to schedule a recording
for this evening.  It did not record it as scheduled.

Anyone have any ideas on what is broken?

Thanks,

Mike