[mythtv-users] Downgrading from FC2 to FC1

Mark R. Cervarich mark at shelfspace.com
Wed Jun 2 17:59:42 EDT 2004

I just upgraded from RH9 to FC2.  Of course, had I paid more attention
to the archives, I would've realized that FC1 is a better choice for
me right now. (I have a geforce 4mx 440 w/ tv-out)
[ http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/69333 ]

I've already spent too much time trying to get Nvidia to work w/
TV-out under XFree86 under FC2...and feel like my time would be better
spent "downgrading."

Can I boot up my system with the FC1 cd-rom's and "upgrade" my system
to FC1 even though I'm already at FC2?

Or, if some live-saving FC2 RPMs are only a day or two, then perhaps
I'll hold off.

Suggestions?

thanks,
mark