[mythtv-users] I can see the Title Bar in Myth .15

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 2 14:05:53 EDT 2004

> Oh I was asking you!  I just thought I had the culprit nailed down, but
> then you spoiled that theory.. but as long as we all have a solution, so
> none of us see the title bar, it's all good :)

Those of us running gnome 2.6 (2.4 worked) are still SOL...  Granted, I
only run myth inside of gnome on my workstation to edit out commercials,
so it doesn't bug me that much (myth also occasionally won't move itself
on top of gnome-panel).  That, and I have far worse issues (no video
with 2.6 kernel) to work out first.

-Chris