[mythtv-users] PVR-250 vs PVR-250MCE

match at ece.utah.edu match at ece.utah.edu
Wed Jun 2 13:42:44 EDT 2004

On 1 Jun 2004 at 11:32, Dex West wrote:

> Otherwise the MCE cards are very similar to 250 except
> they don't have a IR remote but they do have a FM
> tuner.

Actually, the IR remote circuitry is there, but the connections are not
brought out to the mounting bracket where you can get to them. They
are however available on the white SIP connector just above the tuner.
The pin-out for this connector is available on the web... forgive me, I
forget just where right now.

So the obvious question would be, does anyone know the exact
configuration of the Hauppauge remote reciever? Or a cheap source
for same?

Marvin