[mythtv-users] Status of scheduled show changed by looking at options

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Jun 2 12:19:40 EDT 2004

HI!

I had recorded an episode yesterday with "always record on this channel"
rule. That episode will be repeated tonight.

That upcoming rerun had status "R" in the conflicts screen.

Then I watched the original recording and deleted it, telling Myth to
not record it again.

After that, the rerun from tonight still had the same status "R".

Then, in the conclict screen, I pressed OK on that rerun and was
presented with some options. I just chose "OK" there.

After that, the rerun had status "P", which I think is correct for a
rerun, where I already recorded and deleted the original.

Now, my question: Why didn't it change the status from "R" to "P"
itself. Why did I have to enter the popup?

Using Myth 0.15.

Thanks!

Thomas