[mythtv-users] Database Error from mythfilldatabase for DataDirect

Russ W. Knize rknize at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 11:48:09 EDT 2004

I am trying to migrate to DataDirect from 0.14.  I followed all the
procedures in the HOW-TO, (added channel_copy table, setup the sources,
etc).  When I run mythfilldatabase, it downloads the data just fine but
when it tries to populate the DB, I get hundreds of errors like this:

DB Error (Inserting into dd_schedule):
Query was:
INSERT INTO dd_schedule
(programid,stationid,scheduletime,duration,repeat,stereo,subtitled,hdtv,closecaptioned,tvrating,partnumber,parttotal,endtime)
VALUES(:PROGRAMID,:STATIONID,:TIME,:DURATION,:REPEAT,:STEREO,:SUBTITLED,:HDTV,:CLOSECAPTIONED,:TVRATING,:PARTNUMBER,:PARTTOTAL,:ENDTIME);
Driver error was [2/1146]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'mythconverg.dd_schedule' doesn't exist

Obviously, something is missing in the DB.  What step did I miss?

Thanks,
Russ W. Knize