[mythtv-users] 2.6.3-7 sds kernel and LVM2 for mythtv

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Sat Jul 31 14:09:32 EDT 2004

I kinda had this issue too.... The problem is that the md devices aren't
starting.... I had to do this to my rc.sysinit - it's not a proper
solution, merely a hack to get my machine to work and boot up.....

Graham

update_boot_stage RCraid
if [ -f /etc/raidtab ]; then
    # Add raid devices
    # gwm hack
    modprobe raid5
    raidstart --all
    # gwm end
    # gwm hack
    [ -f /proc/mdstat ] || modprobe md >/dev/null 2>&1