[mythtv-users] Quick question before I go buy some PVR-250

Jimmy Liang jimmy at jimmyland.com
Fri Jul 30 18:08:28 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I'm thinking of getting 3 PVR-250s to build a new MythTV box. One question
I have is that I guess the regular retail PVR-250 comes with a remote, and
the MCE edition dosn't. First of all, can I use the remote that comes with
the card?

Assuming thats a yes.. since I don't need 3 remotes.. can I get just 1
regular retail, and 2 MCE edition? I think the MCE edition comes with the
FM tuner, right?

... One last thing... if I get a PVR-350, can I use that as an input AND
output at the sametime? so say I have 3 PVR-250s, and 1 PVR-350, I should
be able to record 4 streams while watching something thats already
recorded?

-Jimmy