[mythtv-users] Mixing ovedish, and maybe basic cable?

Jimmy Liang jimmy at jimmyland.com
Fri Jul 30 13:14:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a setup where they're mixing feed sources? I
was thinking of 3 pvr-250 cards, each with a different source, most likely
from a dish network reciever, and 2 or more from a basic cable line.
I'll be getting premium channels on the dish reciever only.. are there
going to be any issues with scheduling the recordings? Would Myth know to
take the premium channels from lets say card 1, and regular channels from
card 2 or 3?

Thanks for any feedback.

-Jimmy