[mythtv-users] External TV-output with VIA EPIA ME6000?

Jayson Garrell kyi at kyi.sytes.net
Fri Jul 30 11:18:14 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 08:00, Christoffer Kjølbæk wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for you answer, and sorry for this late answer :)
>
> I have bought a VIA M10000 with the Nemesis processor, and a PVR250.
> Will try to make it work next week. Thanks for the help.
>
> regards
> Christoffer
>
> man, 2004-07-19 kl. 23:42 skrev Jon Whitear:
> > Kenneth has recently done a lot of work on the Via code (thanks
> > Kenneth!) that has made a great improvement to MPEG2 decoding and the TV
> > out. I don't have a PVRx50 card to compare it with, but I'd say the TV
> > out on the EPIA board is now very good.

Looks like I will hook mine m10k back up as a frontend. I will be more
then glad to bug test or provide any feedback on this matter, tv-out.

Right now I have been using my m10k as a remote telescope control for
kstars but have been wanting to move it back into the house anyway.

The tv-out, I thought, has always looked pretty good.

Jayson Garrell