[mythtv-users] dynamic update when a recording time occurs.

Croxon, Nigel nigel.croxon at hp.com
Thu Jul 29 21:18:10 EDT 2004

Thank you all.....and thank you bjm for staying on course with my
question.

Gotta love MythTv.

-Nigel

ps. since building my Mythbox.. I've gotten 3-4 more people off building
their own.

David Engel wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 02:37:40PM -0700, Bruce Markey wrote:
>
>>again to see if a recording started. Currently the only page that
>>will be automatically signaled and updated to show when a recording
>>starts without user intervention is the conflicts page.
>

> proglist, progfind, guidegrid and playbackbox should all auto-update
> too.

You're right, the other schedule pages do too. Sorry. The page
that doesn't work quite right is the playbox (see bug 52).

--  bjm