[mythtv-users] Weird problem with MythMusic

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Thu Jul 29 19:33:12 EDT 2004

I've got MythTV up and running (more or less) on my Pundit box. I
think its fantastic, by the way. But I'm trying to iron out some
problems, the weirdest one is that, if I go into "Listen to Music"
the list of songs just quickly scrolls around and around (without any
keypresses) and I can't stop it. If I keep pounding on the "ESC" key,
eventually it will kick me back out to the previous menu. But if I
don't manage to get out of the Music screen then eventually the
computer will just hang.

I thought maybe it had something to do with my remote (a PVR-250
Grey), but it doesn't seem to make any difference if I use keyboard
(and hide the remote to prevent stray IR signals).

Any ideas?