[mythtv-users] oh eck.. I've bugger something up... it won'trecord! *correction*

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Thu Jul 29 11:52:41 EDT 2004

*grumbles and gets frustrated*

Have been at this all day.. and the wife is on my back because she wants to
record something tonight.. typical! Lol

If I didn't explain my problem right.. pretty much all it comes down to is I
dropped the database and re-setup everything.. now everything *looks* nice..
but it won't record.. either if I schedule something or I just hit "R" while
watching live tv.. it does however put an entry in "recording schedules"...

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks again

Craig