[mythtv-users] nuv files to mpg script

Basura basura at charter.net
Wed Jul 28 22:58:09 EDT 2004

/myth/pretty contains symbolic links to /myth/tv/*.nuv files.  The pretty
directory contains the files (links) renamed with the title and date with an
mpg extension.  Anyone know what script is being called to do this
conversion?

For some reason my /myth/pretty is not being updated anymore.  I have
noticed that my crontab is empty.  I set it to run /etc/crontab but am not
sure if that is what it should be or what it was before.  I had to install
anacron as that is what /etc/crontab is calling.  Anyway, I feel I might be
in the weeds a bit...